Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oh shit, it's me again.

I haven't blogged for way too long...sometimes words don't come easily.

So for the past 2 weeks I have been working with my Lisaloo (one of my favourite people in the world, for reals) on a VisCom speed brief. Now a 2-week brief (which could definitely have used 3 weeks), PMS, a thousand other things to do, as well as an average of 2 hours of sleep a night could have led to Lisa never talking to me again. But no, we had such a good time together we're doing this brief as a group too! Ah, bless. So for the past 2 weeks we have been illustrating many random things, ironing serviettes and printing tablecloths. Which would probably never have happened without copious amounts of junk food, red bull shots, Friends, and Ivan's potato-peeling skills :)

Here are some of my favourite illustrations we did (stolen off Lisa's blog):



1 comment:

FindingMyUnicorn said...

Yay you are blogging again!!!
I love love this illustrations - I'm sure Subway would use them!
Gosh your cat is cute.
xxx

Post a Comment