Sunday, January 29, 2012

Oh the places

2011 was a weird year. I started it off with no idea what I was doing, and I ended it with no idea what I was doing.
Maybe no one really knows what their doing and it's all one big act.

2011 was also a year that started off the process of elimination. I now know what I don't want to do with my life, and am hopefully getting closer to what I do.

I discovered new things that I love, and new places.

I explored Wales, birthplace of many of my family members



I was re-inspired by London Design Week


I made clay pigeons





I fell in love with Paris 



I turned 22 


I cooked (a lot.) 


I spent time with friends, old and newer 




So excited for all the new things that I'm going to learn this year xx

2 comments:

Leila Badsha said...

Love the chevron background. It looks flipen cool:-)

Anonymous said...

so excited for u amazing girl xx miss you

Post a Comment