Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year you fab bunch you

"You can't base your life on the past or the present. You have to tell me about your future."
Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

Hope everyone had as good a new years as me :) Realised at 12 that I hadn't made any resolutions...so attempting to make some up now.

1. Be healthier. Lose weight. Boooring but there you are.
2. Not waste time on silly boys, make more time for non-silly ones.
3. Paint more, sleep less.
4. Design like I give a damn. Coz I do.
5. Listen to all the music on my itunes. (I get stuck in my playlist rut)
6. Do the things that make me happy.
7. Be unafraid.
8. Work out what I'm doing with my life in 2011.
9. Write my dreams down.
10. Be happy. Because sometimes misery can be less effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment